Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Introducing BabyB0t!

Hello, hello (as the Beatles say)! This post is simply an introduction to the blog, to me, and of course to the magnificent BabyB0t!
The purpose of this blog is to inform and perhaps occasionally entertain. Then again, I do have the cutest baby ever (said no mother in history before me ever). Maybe this blog is simply an excuse to post pictures of him. You'll never know. Mwahaha...
I am the author, known as Chelsea or Ch3ls3ab0t. I'm 20 years old. I love my little family (consisting of myself, my husband, and our little boy), my home state & my birth state (love to travel, but need a place to call home), everything Disney, music/movies (appreciating and making), lots of nerdy things (i.e. Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, minecraft), and my God.
And now the moment you've all been waiting for. Ladies and gentlemen, the spectacular BabyB0t! Benjamin will be three months old on June 8th. I'm already planning his first birthday party. He's a blast... when he's not teething. His favorite things are snuggling, going on walks in the infant carrier, having people blow in his face, and his gloworm.
So, this concludes our little introduction. Pleasure meeting you. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment